How to Flash Realme C12 – Actually, besides being able to fix various software problems in Realme C12 phones, flashing can also be used for other things.
An example is updating the operating system to be newer or just trying a new custom ROM that is different from the original ROM / Firmware. Here I have also provided a download link for the ROM / firmware Realme C12 found below.
Realme C12 is one of the newest smartphones introduced by Realme in January. This smartphone has a notch with a screen measuring 6.5 inches, and a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels.
Realme C12 comes with a Mediatek G35 processor which runs on an Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and PowerVR GE8320. Realme C12 runs on Realme UI based on Android 10.
Realme C12 has comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage. One of the attractions offered by Realme is the presence of triple-cameras on the rear.
This triple-camera carries a 13 MP f/1.8 PDAF, 2 MP f/2.3, 2 MP macro, and 2 MP depth sensor which is equipped with LED Flash.
While the selfie camera use 5 MP. Other spesifications and features of Realme C12 are IPS LCD, microUSB 2.0, and 6000 mAh Li-Po battery.
Before Flash Realme C12
Although the actual flashing process of the Realme C12 itself is not difficult, you who want to try it must be more careful to choose the correct firmware.
While the flashing process of Android itself can be interpreted as a reinstall if applied to a computer or laptop. Flashing is commonly used to correct various problems such as
- Realme C12 bootloop.
- Realme C12 forgets passwords.
- Realme C12 restarts itself.
- Realme C12 only vibrates or
- Realme C12 is totally off or hardbrick.
Actually the various problems above can be caused by the users themselves or even a small part due to system errors. And if a problem occurs as mentioned above, flashing is needed to fix it.
Before carrying out the flashing process of the Realme C12, note some of the requirements below.
- I suggest to do the data backup process first because this process will eliminate all data in the cellphone.
- The cellphone battery must be more than 50% so the process can run smoothly.
- Download all files below.
If all the above requirements succeed, you meet, now is the time to do the flashing process.
Installing Firmware Updates Realme C12
There are 3 ways you can manually flash Realme C12 firmwares on your phone.
1. Flash Realme C12 via Realme Software (via OTA)
- This one is pretty simple, first, connect your phone to Wi-Fi or you can use mobile data. Be aware thou that your data may be downed drastically.
- Next up, goes to System > About Phone and look for System Updates.
- Tap on System Updates, wait until the firmware download process is complete.
- Your devices will reboot and start updating and installing the latest firmware.
But if you already download the firmware that I give earlier, you can follow the instructions below to start flash Realme C12.
2. Flash Realme C12 via Simple Mode
- After you downloaded the latest firmware I give, copy that file to your phone storage.
- Now go to the File Manager and to the folder where you moved the firmware.
- Tap on the firmware file and chose Updates Now.
You have to whait a little longer until a process is complete. Your device may reboot after successfully finishing the instalation. If not, you can manually reboot your phone.
3. Flash Realme C12 via Recovery Mode
- Same as above, copy your downloaded firmware file to your phone storage. You also can copy that file on to your SD Card.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then press and hold the power + volume down buttons. Hold for a while until Recovery mode open.
- Choose your languange.
- Under ColorOS recovery, tap install from Storage Device.
- Depending upon whether you kept the firmware file, choose phone storage or SD Card.
- Then select the firmare file.
- Tap on the firmware and hit OK to begin installation process.
That’s it, we hope you can understand the details guide we made. Now you can try your newest ROM for your Realme C12.