How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A51 – The flashing process of Android itself can be interpreted as a reinstall if applied to a computer or laptop. Flashing is commonly used to fix various problems such as the Galaxy A51 cellphone which is bootloop, forget password, restart itself, hank or the dead / total dead alias hardbrick. To flash, please read this article and download the firmware for Galaxy A51 below.
The rear camera of the Galaxy A51 is triple camera which contain 48 MP, 12 MP ultrawide, 12 MP telephoto and 5 MP depth sensor, while the front camera is 32 MP. Other specifications of this mobile phone are 6.5 inch FHD+ Super AMOLED screen, Exynos 9611, 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage.
Although the actual process of flashing the Galaxy A51 itself is not difficult, my friend who wants to try it must be more thorough because if one chooses the firmware it can be that your cellphone cannot be turned on again, or commonly referred to as bootloop.
For this reason, you have to be careful in choosing the firmware, pay attention to the type of cellphone owned by your friend and adjust the firmware to be downloaded to flash. And if you try a custom ROM, then consider first the comments of people in the forum who have tried it, whether the comments are positive or even negative.
Before you do flashing the Samsung Galaxy A51, it is better to prepare the following materials for download
- Download and extract the following file . Then extract Odin and install Samsung USB Drivers.
- Download file firmware Samsung Galaxy A51
- USB cable.
- PC / Computer.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A51 with the Latest Odin
1. Enter Downloading Mode
First, you have to enter Samsung mode download, the way is:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone first.
- Then press and hold the home button + power + volume down simultaneously until the download mode display appears below.
- Then press the volume button up to enter downloading mode.
2. Flash File Fimrware / Latest ROM
After entering downloading mode, plug in your Samsung Galaxy A51 that has entered the download mode to your PC using a USB cable. Then follow couple of steps below:
- Extract Odin file that you have downloaded if you haven’t and open Odin by right clicking, then select “Run Administrator”.
- After Odin opens, wait a while until Odin recognizes your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone. Look at the left side of Odin, if there is the word “Added” it means that your phone has been read correctly.
- But if there is no, then most likely Samsung drivers are not installed properly or worse, you forgot to install it.
- Extract the downloaded Samsung Galaxy A51 firmware file. Then enter the file into Odin by matching the file name with the button on the Odin application. Example:
- Click BL then select the file with the BL name prefix
- Click AP then select the file with the AP name prefix
- Click CP then select the file with the prefix CP name
- Click CSC then select the file with the CSC name prefix. Choose CSC only, don’t HOME CSC.
- If you are still confused, pay attention to the following picture, you must understand immediately.
- Make sure the re-partition is not checked.
- After that click Start to start the flash ROM process into the Samsung Galaxy A51.
- Wait a minute, if everything works then there will be a message “PASS” on Odin and if it fails there is a “Failed” message. If my friend fails, then most likely the downloaded firmware file is corrupt, then try downloading again and repeat the steps as above again.
If when the flash is finished, your Samsung Galaxy A51 phone has bootloop, so try to do a factory reset in recovery mode. The first way is to open recovery mode (turn off the phone and press and hold the Home + Power + Volume button up).
Then after entering recovery mode, select Wipe Data / Factory Reset. Then restart your cellphone and wait.
An additional magnitude, for now the flash process can only be done with a PC, to flash a version without a PC alias via / via sd card and TWRP, this is still not possible.
That’s the way to flashing the latest Samsung Galaxy A51 and it’s easy to do even for friends who don’t have experience in flash though. And if you have finished the flash, you can try to root Galaxy A51. See you in my next article.